- Min Exp points needed to enter this Tourney - 500
- You must reply to the verification E-Mail sent to you or
your place will be re-opened for someone else. This is the
first stage in making sure you turn up for your match (only
new tourney players will be emailed).
- If you fail to turn up for your game you will be banned
from the current Tourney and next months Tourney. Only sign
up if you're sure you can play, we will not tolerate no-
- You must contact your opponent A.s.a.p after you find out
who they are and arrange a time to play. If you miss your
match and the other player turns up, the above rule
applies. If neither player turns up, the above rule also
- Post your scores in the forum or E-Mail them to the
- Be sure to post in the forums at least once every round.
If your match doesn't get played for whatever reason, then
I have no record of what extent both of you tried to
contact the other. The result will be a double DQ.
- It is highly recommended that you include a messenger
service as well as email. They're free to get, and they
will increase your chances of playing your matches greatly.
- Rematches are no longer allowed, if you have a problem
during your match speak to your apponent to arrange another
time as soon as the problem becomes apparent.
- Tourney admin must be notified before the end of a round
if extra time for playing your match is needed, failure to
do so can result in DQ.
- Aliases are no longer allowed. If you have more than one
nickname and it is used on a regular basis that's ok, a new
nickname purely for the tourney will get you DQ.
Registration: 29/03/06 - 01/04/06
Round 1: 2/04/06 - 6/04/06
Round 2: 7/04/06 - 12/04/06
Round 3: 13/04/06 - 18/04/06
Final: 19/04/06 - 24/04/06
Registration for May Tourneys: 25/04/05 - 30/04/06
Level: shootingrange13.wad Map01 Hosted on DeadSimpleGaming
Game specific rules
This is being played as a 1v1, you must have your opponant
in the server with you at the time of the match.
Weapons to be used are; SSG - Red Marines; Plasma -
Archies; BFG - Hell Knights (secret door behind where you
Each weapon must be used twice, the times taken from both
attempts are then averaged. The player with the fastest
combined average time for all three weapons wins the match.
All times must be posted here, and demos recorded incase of