Rules (Please read them all)
- Minimum Exp points needed to enter this Tourney - 1000. This is done to keep out aliasers and unreliable players. If you have proven to be reliable, you will be allowed to enter the tournament regardless of your exp level.
- You must reply to the verification email sent to you, or your place will be re-opened for someone else. You will not receive one unless you can not be contacted on ZRC.
- If you fail to turn up for your game, you will be banned from the current tourney(s) as well as next months tourney(s). Only sign up if you're sure you can play; we will not tolerate no-shows.
- You must contact your opponent ASAP after you find out who they are and arrange a time to play. If you miss your match and the other player turns up, the above rule applies. If neither player turns up, the above rule also applies.
- Post your scores in the tournament thread or PM them to the Tournament Administrator(s).
- Be sure to post on the forums at least once every round. If your match doesn't get played for whatever reason, then I have no record to what extent both of you tried to contact each other. The result will be a double DQ.
- It is highly recommended that you include a messenger service as well as an email address. They're free to get, and they will greatly increase the chances of getting your games played.
- You may only join one of the following: Open, Intermediate, or Novice Tourneys. This is to ensure players are competing within their skill level. Along with one of the Open/Int/Novice, you can join any number of special tournaments currently being run such as: Pro, New School/Old School, CTF/Team and Heretic tourneys.
- During the registration period, registrants will be screened by the admins to ensure only players up to and including the tournament level enter (Used mainly for Intermediate/Novice Tournaments).
- Rematches are no longer allowed. If you have a problem during your match, speak to your apponent to arrange another time as soon as the problem becomes apparent.
- Tourney admin must be notified before the end of a round if extra time for playing your match is needed; Failure to do so will result in DQ.
- Aliases are no longer allowed. If you have more than one nickname that is used on a regular basis, that's ok; a new nickname purely for the tourney will get you DQ.
- It is highly recommended that both players record demos and take screenshots of the game. It will be easier for the Admins to deal with disputes about matches if all the resources are with them.
Registration: 28/11/07 - 04/12/07
Round 1: 05/12/07 - 11/12/07
Round 2: 12/12/07 - 18/12/07
Round 3: 19/12/07 - 25/12/07
Final: 26/12/07 - 31/12/07
Registration for January Tourneys: 25/12/07 - 31/12/07
Level: nm.wad map06
Tournament Admins are Draza and Ragnarok. Good luck all! Cool